The Blue Beacon Authorization System (BAS) is a 24-hour a day database, developed to provide frequency control of truck washing. Each time a driver requests a wash, the unit number is checked electronically to determine when the last wash occurred. If the current wash will violate your requested wash frequency setting, the wash will be denied.
- Electronically controls frequency for you (24 hours/7 days a week)
- Eliminates phone calls
- Eliminates PO's and authorizations
- Allows only authorized units
- Over 100 wash locations at the best truck plazas
Blue Beacon Online Portal - 24/7 Access
- Maintain your BAS unit list
- Override frequency and add additional washes
- Review your wash activity
- View/Print tickets
- Update your billing information
- Manage permissions for multiple users on your account
- View multiple accounts with one login
for a downloadable pdf about the BAS Authorization System.